Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Marching Through March

Another month already half over - it seems like every time I turn around I need to flip the page on the calendar to a new month. So, what have I been doing lately?

Well, I went to see Bruce Springsteen on Sunday night. It was such an amazing show. I don't know how many times I've seen Bruce - somewhere in the double digits - but I have to say this was probably the best show I've seen. They played for 3 1/2 hours non-stop. The band sounded tight. I danced my ass off. It was amazing.

Me and my bro at the show - nosebleed section!

I've been pretty consistent with getting to spin class at least once a week, and most weeks twice. I was also doing a lot of walking, too, until the rains returned last week. But the storms have passed so I'm looking forward to spending more time outside walking - especially now that we've changed the clocks and I can stay out longer. It's not that I won't walk in the dark, I will around my neighborhood. But I like to walk on the Bay Trail and it's not lit so I won't go there after dark.

What's up next? I'm walking a 10k on Sunday - race report to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment