Monday, August 24, 2015

The Weekend

It was a crazy busy weekend for me. I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish that felt a mile long. I managed to get everything done on the list, plus a few extras.  Just a couple of things...

We picked up our new vanity. We're going to do some updating to our bathroom - new floors, new vanity, and we're going to peel off the ugly striped wallpaper and paint the walls.


Emma & I both got our nails done this weekend. She did not enjoy it as much as I did. Maybe we should ask them to paint her toes purple next time.

Sweaty selfie.
I made it to spin for the second time in less than a week. It's been a long time since that has happened.

See the second one hiding behind the fence?
We went to my parents for a birthday party for my niece and saw these guys looking for something to eat. My mom said that they are around every night because it's so dry. They come down the hill looking for something green to eat.

And I made a decision this weekend. DH and I were talking about when we're going to go about our bathroom makeover, and I said I'd like to wait until October to do it. I've got a race on September 27 and I can't sacrifice all of my weekend training to peel wallpaper and rip up linoleum floors. So, um, I guess I'm doing the See Jane Run triathlon. It wasn't until I said it out loud that I felt like I wanted to do it. But I had some really good workouts last week and I feel like I'm back in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment