Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Scenes from a Lunchtime Walk

We've got rain heading our way over the next few days.  Rain, glorious rain!!! So I decided to take advantage of the nice weather today - and the fact that my boss is out of town - to go for a lunchtime walk.  I've had an extra pair of running shoes under my desk for a month waiting to get used, and I grabbed an extra shirt to change into today so I wouldn't have to sit in a sweaty shirt this afternoon.  So here are a few things that I saw on this fabulous walking path that I didn't even know existed until a few weeks ago.

The fog really hung on today.


But it really was beautiful out there.



Cue the Simon & Garfunkel, "I am a rock. I am an island."



These are salt flats.



Spring is already trying to spring forth in February.



OK, OK, I'll keep out!



I'll be back here to walk again.
It was the perfect weather for a walk.  Not too sunny and no wind at all. I'm going to have to make a habit of heading over here to walk more often.

1 comment:

  1. What a great place to walk! They are sure not subtle about keeping people out :)

    ReplyDelete