Monday, October 20, 2014

Accountability

I'm going to try to do a blog post at least once a week, and I thought that if I put down in writing what I planned on doing this week it might help me to actually stick to the plan.   Accountability, and all that. So, here it goes...

Mon - spin class
Tues - walk and strength training
Wed - swim
Thurs - strength training
Fri - swim
Sat - no workout, but I will go to Weight Watchers to weigh in
Sun - I'm going to leave this one up in the air for now.  We might be painting our dining room on Sunday which will be a workout in itself.  If we don't, I'll do something else - spin or Pilates, most likely.

I will admit that my Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday workouts were planned with the World Series in mind.  These are workouts I can do in the morning before work so I won't miss any of the games.  I'm not really a big baseball fan, but I always seem to get caught up in the playoffs and World Series.  And when the home team is in it, it makes it even more exciting.  Go Giants!

#orangeOctober
I am also committing to bringing my lunch to work with me at least three days each week.  Both my waistline and my wallet will thank me for this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment