Thursday, September 11, 2014

Three Things Thursday

1.  I've been a single gal lately.  Dan has been working out of town for over two weeks.  I talk to him every night and even went to visit him for a night last weekend, but I'm ready for him to come home.  So is he!  He was supposed to get a day off last weekend but it didn't happen.  Then he was supposed to come home last night, but the project is still not finished.  He's optimistic that he'll be home this weekend, but I'm not getting my hopes up until he tells me he's actually driving home.

2. To wetsuit or not to wetsuit?  My last tri of the season is next weekend, and I'm trying to decide if I should wear my wetsuit or not.  The water is warm enough that I don't need one, but last year at this race I wanted the extra buoyancy.  This year I'm not sure I need it and if I can shave a little time off my T1, I just might skip it.

The same race last year heading to T1.
3. Speaking of the single life and that upcoming triathlon...With Dan gone, I've been nailing all of my workouts and sleeping like a champ.  I actually went to the gym and swam long course both Saturday & Sunday this past weekend.  Maybe I should send him out of town before every race ;)

And that's a wrap for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment