Friday, February 28, 2014

Cruisin'

That's what the workouts have felt like this week.  I've just been cruising along getting things done.  For the first time in I don't know how long, I feel like I put together a really solid week of workouts.

Sunday - one hour bike ride, like, outside on my bike in the sunshine and fresh air
Monday - 30 minute swim
Tuesday - 30 minute run followed by some TRX
Thursday - 30 minute bike at the gym
Friday - 25 minute swim in the morning before work in the pouring rain.

I've got another run and another ride - either spin or outside depending on the weather - planned for this weekend.  But the most important thing about this week was the quality of my workouts.  They all felt really solid.  Not too hard, not too easy.  But like they were exactly the right amount of time/distance and the right intensity so that I was still able to perform the next workout at the right intensity.  Solid.  I hope this trend can continue!

1 comment: