Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What I Did and Learned in 2013

2013 was an exciting year for me.  I completed four triathlons - more than I had originally thought I would do.  I did not, however, complete a metric century bike ride.  I discovered that at that point in time, I did not want to spend every Saturday morning on my bike for hours on end in the cold.  And that's OK.  Live and learn!

What else happened in 2013?



I started a love affair with swimming - even in open water.


I biked more miles than I have since I was a kid.


I ran...



and I walked, sometimes with friends.



Sometimes my friends and I got dirty.


But more often, we kept it clean and celebrated our accomplishments.



I vacationed.


And I golfed.


And even though I spent the latter part of the year battling an injury, I'm still finishing out my year feeling like this!

Wishing you all a safe, happy, and healthy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment