Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Randomness


  • I've been going to ART consistently for the past six weeks and while there has been improvement - I am running again! - I feel like I've hit a plateau in my healing.
  • When I started back with running, I started the C25K program again.  For some reason, this time around it's feeling easier than in the past.  Seems like all of that swimming is paying off in better lung capacity.
  • For some people, fall is marathon/half marathon season.  For me, apparently it's golf season.  I've played almost weekly for the past two months.
Perfect golf conditions this weekend.
  • I think I've decided on which races I want to do in 2014.  Let's just hope my aging body cooperates.
  • These middle of the week holidays are making it hard for me to keep track of what day it is.
  • In addition to a lot of golf, I also feel like I've been to a lot of hockey games in the past two months.  'Tis the season!
  • I'm really looking forward to watching the winter Olympics.  I love the winter games!
  • I've been enjoying spending time walking and hiking with friends since I'm not currently training for anything in particular.  Five miles yesterday!



No comments:

Post a Comment