Monday, August 12, 2013

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

I had nine days off from work, and it was absolute heaven!  I had so much fun and relaxation, only pictures can accurately describe it.

I played in a golf tournament with friends and we all wore farm animal shirts.

Rooster, pig, goat, cow.

I went to the mountains. 

Approaching Lake Tahoe - one of my favorite places!

I spent a lot of time in this yard.

A hot tub and a hammock - what more could one ask for?

I played some more golf with this guy - 36 holes in one day!

Look at those mountains in the background.

I met the local golf dog.

Ruff life.

When we got back from the mountains, we decided to head to the beach.

I rode that roller coaster twice!
Now vacation is over and it's back to my regular routine.  But it's OK.  Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the picture of you guys in the farm shirts! I can't even pick which one I would want to wear because they're all so much better when they're together! That's so awesome :) It must be fantastic to have a group of friends like that!!! I'm running a race with two friends in tutus in early September and I'm pretty excited about it. Crazy becomes cool when you have company :) (not that your shirts are crazy, they're just awesome, tutus kind of are, though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I love that phrase. "Crazy becomes cool when you have company!"

      Delete
  2. Nice vacation!!! A little of both of the best sides of CA :)

    ReplyDelete