Thursday, July 18, 2013

Random Ramblings

I haven't been good with blogging this summer, but that doesn't mean I haven't had anything going on.


  • Dan & I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on July 4th by riding our bikes to the local parade.  I've lived in this area for over 20 years and have never gone to the parade.  
I realized when I got home that every picture I took has this pink umbrella in it.

  • The following day we continued the celebration by playing golf at one of our favorite courses located right on the ocean.
How can you beat this view?

  • Training for the See Jane Run triathlon has started and I have managed to get in three workouts before work this week.  This is a record for me!  I usually have good intentions but wind up hitting the snooze and working out after work instead.
  • I'm playing in two golf tournaments in the next three weeks - one at a very nice place, and the other at a not-so-nice course.  But it's golf with girlfriends, and the company is way more important than the course.
  • I've got a vacation coming up - heading to one of my favorite places for some major relaxation.
And that's all I've got for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment