Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring is in the Air and a Spring in my Step

We have had some great weather this week - sunny and in the 60s, and possibly in the 70s by Saturday.  Add to that the fact that it stays light out until 6:00 in the evenings and I've got a serious case of Spring Fever!

And something good happened this week.  I don't know if it's the nice weather, or the realization that my first triathlon is less than two months away.  But I've suddenly gained a great deal of focus.  I've hit every workout I planned, and didn't just slog my way through any of them.  I had a fantastic swim workout on Tuesday night.  Spin class last night felt great even though I hadn't been to spin in probably a month.  And even though my legs were tired and my knees were a little sore, I really enjoyed my run tonight.  I suddenly have a great deal of confidence that if I stick to my training plan, I'm going to have a good outing for my first triathlon.  I really believe I can do this!






1 comment:

  1. Of course you can do this! I can't wait to do it with you!

    ReplyDelete