- The NHL has finally settled the lockout which means I could be going to a Sharks game as soon as next week! Honestly, I doubted they were going to play at all this season which factored into my decision to sign up for a metric century and my first triathlon in April. I guess I'm going to get a lesson in time management this spring.
- I spent the entire weekend on the couch battling a cold. I did not even leave the house all weekend. I can't remember the last time I did that.
- My gym is offering a Tri Masters swim program starting this week. While I know it's probably exactly what I need, I'm nervous to try it out.
- Cup O'Noodles makes an excellent breakfast when you're not feeling well.
- And an Emma shot, just because I find her incredibly cute.
|Soaking up some sunshine.|