Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Musings


  • The NHL has finally settled the lockout which means I could be going to a Sharks game as soon as next week!  Honestly, I doubted they were going to play at all this season which factored into my decision to sign up for a metric century and my first triathlon in April.  I guess I'm going to get a lesson in time management this spring.
  • I spent the entire weekend on the couch battling a cold.  I did not even leave the house all weekend.  I can't remember the last time I did that.
  • My gym is offering a Tri Masters swim program starting this week.  While I know it's probably exactly what I need, I'm nervous to try it out.
  • Cup O'Noodles makes an excellent breakfast when you're not feeling well.
  • And an Emma shot, just because I find her incredibly cute.

Soaking up some sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment